Sweet item!!

Sweet item!!
The Rose Ring(fully adjustable) $45.00

6/03/2010

About the brand's name

DSC03443   
Hello,
About the brand's name, it was hard to decide... but thanks to my mother-in-law and my husband, they came out with a lot of suggestions. I told them that I wanted the name to reflect nature, white, blue, clean, fairy-tale, peaceful, trees, freedom, love, peace, and elegance. DSC03460
My husband thought to use the word “Tranquil” in some form, for the brand's name, and basically, I loved the definition of calm, peaceful, a quiet wave of water. Unfortunately, "Tranquil" is already used too frequently on the web now.
DSC03459
In the end we both thought to choose the brand name “Halcyon”. This is the name of a Green Kingfisher and also means calm, peaceful and quiet.
DSC03462    
I liked it because it is consistent with my Taiwanese name.  After that, I started the Halcyon standard mark design and also a package design. Halcyon jewelry will have a pattern closure pocket, a logo marked cotton bag and a price tag. The cage door was opened to make a feeling of freedom and the totem twisted vines with leaves, sometimes they twisted into the shape of love ~ I like contrasting colors that make highlights in the harmonic tones to close out dull feelings. I hope you like my design and thank you for checking my blog.
Well ~ see you in the near future.

DSC03463
posted by vicky