Sweet item!!

Sweet item!!
The Rose Ring(fully adjustable) $45.00

9/05/2010

finally!

Well... I feel better now. Everything is going well. I uploaded most of my collection to my web shop but there is still a bit to come yet. About 5 more designs are waiting for silver chains to arrive. I am still working on taking some more jewelry photos too.

DSC05730

This summer time was all about developing my webpages!! I am poor at HTML... truely poor! I spent two weeks or more just staring at the screen in a daze. My web shop has something I want to fix, but I don't know how. Oops! It has been so dreary here the last few weeks, because I couldn't figure out how HTML works in my shop, but I hope it is presentable. :)

DSC05865

Finally my shop is active... It really does brighten my day! Feeling is complete at this moment.

DSC05908

Want to know more about this ring??http://halcyonjewelrydesigns.bigcartel.com/product/summer-berry-rose-ring