Sweet item!!

Sweet item!!
The Rose Ring(fully adjustable) $45.00

12/30/2009

how was start?

 DSC01600

The jewelry is made with love and inspired by nature!
I guess every girl has a secret dream. Do you wonder what it is? Is it a white feather or a fallen autumn leaf, or a freedom bird?
Everything in nature is so beautiful and unique, and it can become a little secret in your palm. I always carry a hand book and try to catch every little sparkle from normal life. When I was camping, a squirrel took away some bread from the table. It caught my eye and then it ran back into a pile of leaves like a busy little troublemaker. So that moment in my life inspired me to draft a squirrel in my jewelry story. I thought it was very cute and I wanted to keep the memory by sculpting it. It always starts from just an idea, then boom! Out comes more ideas! Inspired by nature, white, peace, blue, elegance, fairy-tales, tranquility, trees, and love… That is Halcyon.
Each design combines sterling silver, a luscious mix of pearls, glass beads, crystal, semi-precious gemstones, and Czechoslovakia crystal to create unique pieces to adorn you!
It is my hope that this shines through in my designs and that you, too, find joy in them.
posted by vicky